Tuesday, December 5, 2017

RRRRRRIIIIIIMAAAAAC

Monday, December 4, 2017

YOU BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR I AM BACK IN RIMAC!!!!

I thought it was a joke when the zl called haha but the cat's out of the bag, i have come back to my homeland to comprar mi terreno/buy my land. haha  My comp is awesome.  She is from Chile.  Her name is Hna Pauvif.

So this week has passed so fast!!  I am in Rimac 2 now.  That is the neighboring ward to Leoncio Prado where I started my mish.  So i have seen all my old people except Jaime.  And a bunch of the members from Rimac 2 remember me from my tiempito (6 months) in Leoncio Prado haha MISION RIMAC!!  haha  We also share the church with Leoncio Prado so I really am in the same place!!  It is great to be back!!

We worked this week with Alexandro.  He was really ready bc his mom is a convert but it was fun doing little interactive lessons with him bc he always wanted to escape haha.

Also, Jose, Abram y Celia are the goal for this Saturday and the next week we don't know yet and after that Javier and then we had a miracle in church.  (everyday we have miracles but this one I will tell you about.)  A member invited his friend and he came to accompany him to church all the way from Barranco! That is like 2 hours away.  And it is the 2nd time he has done it!  He is super awesome too!  He loves the classes and he wants to join.  We were like that my dude we would love to help you with that. haha Rimac is so awesome!

Also we are iluminando el mundo this Christmas!!  I invite ya'll to go to Mormon.org and print off the calendar, watch all the videos and LIGHT THE WORLD!!  It has been super awesome this season so far and I know it will only get better.  I love this country and my Rimac!!  

I invite you all to remember what and why we celebrate this season like Elder Duncan said yesterday.  And listen to LOTS of Donny Osmond Christmas and WATCH THE GRINCH!! hate hate hate double hate LOATHE ENTIRELY

Hermana Glassett



lyou
This was the service project we did on Friday.  It lasted 7 hours and we just cleaned and cleaned this cerrito.






Last day of volleyball in zone Limbtambo.

Last district meeting.  Elder Ixcot gave us alfajores bc I have been asking for 3 months hahaha.


Zone Limtabmo

Angelo got baptized this Saturday.  He is 12 and was a little scared his mom is a convert but everything ended well haha




Gifts from Hna Kilpack.

GRINCHMAS!

Add caption

I made this causa I don't know how but it was yummy haha

This was 2 years as a member for Hno Alberto, our old leader missional.  In the photos is my convert Diego, the new mission leader, hugging him, Luis, and the family Guerrero Mama Vilma.







This was inside a marcado haha only in Rimac!!!  YA I SAID RIMAC!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment