Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Lima

Monday, June 5, 2017

It's like kind of cold here now.  I use chompas/sweaters. And very cloudy my dear Lima.


This week was a roller coaster but we're all good.  We have been teaching Julio y Ana for a week and they are awesome!  We are working to help them get married.  They want to come to church, they're just great! 

We are also working with Dalia.  She has an iceberg that we haven't quite uncovered yet but she is warming up to us more and more everyday. 

We got a reference from a member the other day and she is awesome!  She isn't married but she is very interested!!!

We also recently have started working with a member's husband.  We have to go slow with him to not scare him away but we are gaining trust.

We had a multizona this week and it was great!!  I really need to work on my teaching to help these people understand better.  The gospel is simple and can be explained simply so that's what I'm working on right now. 

We are also working with a lady named Esperanza, she came to church she is great!!!  And a girl named Andrea!  She is young but so smart!  She is the only one in her family who really listens to us but she loves it!  And bc of her, her family is changing.  Hopefully they will continue.

I think this is my last week here in Rimac but I'm happy to be here and I'm gonna work as hard as I can to leave this sector better than when I found it.

I love being a missionary.  


The church is true.

Read the Book of Mormon.

Hna Glassett

A cool place in centro.

Noche de hogar/FHE at Fernandos.

Pretty place in our zone. Cloudy Lima.

Las Hnas STL' lol, son locas jaja

Weekly planning con frio y maté lol


Jaime's baptism!! The ward showed up and it was great!!

His dad came!! This man is OLD and walks slow!! I didn't know he could leave the house lol.
And his sister came!!

Javier baptized him they are good friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment