Monday, June 19, 2017

Lince!!!!

Monday, June 19, 2017

lol Once again short on time but I'm in Lince with Hna ñaupa!  She is awesome she is from Huancayo, does not know Cody and is just fab!

This week was super crazy but good!  I'm really happy to be in Lince.  It's a lot nicer than my last sector!  The ward here is awesome and they help a bunch with missionary work!!

My last day with Hna Meroy was fun as usual! She's awesome.  It is weird to be away from her but I'm so happy to be here in Lince and work my tail off!

Today hopefully we are gonna eat some yummy food but those are about all our plans for pday!

It's getting pretty cold here so that's a bummer but it's fine bc the gospel makes people's hearts warm jajaj.
  
Estoy feliz y amo a lince!!

With lots of love
Hna Glassett

I really am gonna be better next week I promise. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment