Monday, October 9, 2017

I don't even know

Monday, October 9, 2017

So once again I didn't see the week that passed by.  Cambios are next week and I will kill me dear compi. 

This week we did 2 intercambios with Hna Law and Anderson and Hna Huerta and Cornejo.  We saw miracles. This week we found (with Hna Huerta) Pricila and her kids.  We thought the cita wasn't very set but she was waiting for us.  We shared a scripture with her and talked about the atonement.  Her pareja left her a few years ago.  She has two kids, Nicolas 10 and Franchesca 8. And they are both from different fathers.  The father of Franchesca left them and it has hit them very hard.  Fanchesca is very sad she just wants a dad and Pricila is so strong.  She does so much for her kids and is also hurting.  She needs someone to talk to bc her poor kids are her only therapists.  She is great.  She didn't come to church though so that made us sad.

Also Milton is a ysa who is great!  He is looking for God and a religion.  He is so humble.  He is from the sierra (they are great people) but this week the biggest success we had was the fhe.  We started when Hna Carrasco got here doing fhe in houses of members.  And they started off small but they slowly are getting bigger and bigger and better too!!!  We had two this week and they were a great success. 

We are still working on Roberto.  He is just confused and trying to find out who he is.

This week I have been studying a lot about the atonement and something I learned about grace is very interesting.  I have always heard his grace is sufficient and it is true, to an extent.  In 2 Nefi 25:23 it says after all you can do his grace is sufficient.  I learned this week that the grace of Christ is sufficient when I have put in all my effort.  All of it.  God knows I can't do everything but he also knows what I can do if I strive everyday to follow him.  And if I live up to that and always put in my best effort his grace is sufficient.  His grace is sufficient AFTER I have done all I can.  If I don't do my part or strive at all times to complete my side of the promise then his grace is not sufficient.  His grace and our eternal life is 100% dependent on our effort on the earth.  I invite you all to make any changes you need to NOW so that your life can be in harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ.  Put in your best effort, and when you do his grace is sufficient. 

I love you all

Hna Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment