Monday, October 16, 2017

11

Monday, October 16, 2017

I actually think I just live with my eyes closed all the time bc I NEVER SEE THE WEEKS PASS!!  Well yeah I've hit 11 months in the mission and I feel like I just got here woops.

This week was sick bc we found a family. Gilmer, Karina, Melissa, Allison, and Astrid.   Melissa is 10, Allison 6 and Astrid 1.  Gilmer and Karina aren't married but they are great!!!  And they came to church!!!  All 5 of them!!!!  It makes me so happy to share this message with a family bc it helps me remember how important it is for the families to know this!!  This week we have been sharing with the people we contact The Family a Proclamation Para el Mundo  (lol - she typed half of the title in English and half in Spanish)  and it is cool bc it applies to all types of people and families!!!  

Also Pricila from last week came to church!  We were praying a lot! that she would come bc they have traditions Sunday morning with her parents but they all 3 came and it was such a blessing!!!  Diego is now in classes to get the melquisedec priesthood in November!!  And Claudia brought her sister in law to church.  Mabel moved to the elder's sector but they are teaching her daughters and they are gonna get baptized!!!  Abel is a little lost right now so that makes me sad but I will keep looking for him.  This week also we have been calling Milton!  He doesn't have time during the week but he came to church!!  He is a really nice humble guy looking for the truth!! 

This week was cool bc I was able to put into practice more personal repentance and I am so grateful to be able to repent everyday and know that on Sunday that sin will be washed clean again.  I know what I'm sharing with these people is essential to the exaltation and I'm happy as a clam to share it.

Tomorrow morning I will kill my comp and send her off to Chiclayo and receive a new one but she worked hard until the last minute and it has been a great 2 transfers with her.

Love you all!!!!

Hna Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment