Tuesday, December 19, 2017

TOO MUCH TOO SOON

Intercambios

Intercambios

The streets of Rimac.

Our neighbor is so sweet.

using payphones.... #diseases

Baptism!!! Elder Castillo is the best. He is my ZL. 


Javier and his fiancé Flor

Edgard said I am not drinking coffee I'm drinking this, look.  He is the best.

Woops..  Something strange happened and you get to see the photos first this week. 

Monday, December 18, 2017

Yes.  Grinch quote.

JAVIER GOT BAPTIZED AND HE IS SO HAPPY!!.  He is getting married on Saturday and they are already making plans to get sealed next year!!  He is awesome.  It was a little nerve racking in the baptism bc he had to do it like three times but I'll just say I am soooooo grateful for my zone leaders.  Such cool guys.  

This week Edgard  gets baptized.  He is so prepared and so happy!!!  Today will be his interview and yesterday he introduced us to his son!  We will have to baptize him too. 

So in our sector we have 3 jovenes who are waiting on permission (2) and lessons (other) to get baptized but other than that they could get baptized this month.  That would be so sick bc we just need 82 more baptisms as a mission to reach 1000 for this year!!  And we have seen so many miracles already!!!  Our phone broke this week and we have been without one since Wednesday but the Lord has given us miracles.  

This Christmas is a Christmas of miracles and I hope you are all counting them like we are.  I'm so unbelievable happy to be in Rimac again.  These blessings I am seeing are so great and almost too much too soon. 

I love you all and I want you to know that two thousand years ago a savior was born.  I know it to be true.

Love you all.

Happy Christmas

Hna Glassett


No comments:

Post a Comment