Monday, March 19, 2018

Lessons learned

Monday, March 19, 2018

Well, right now I am in Bolivar, say whattttt!!!  No there were no emergency changes, we are here with Hnas Meroy and Pauvif, yes my companions.  To have a pday of fun.  So that is what we will do. 

This week has been a lot of haha idk.  So, I'll just tell ya'll what I learned. 

This week I learned that God works through his servants.  

1.  Elder Alonzo came to the mission to give us a training.  It was amazing.  I knew when he was there that he was a representative of Jesus Christ because I could feel it in every word he said.  It was as if I was in a multizona con Cristo/with Christ.

2.  I know that President Larson receives revelation from God to know where to put missionaries and with whom.  

3.  I know that EVERYTHING that is planned is planned as is for a reason.  There are no causalidades/coincidences. 

4.  I also learned that God works miracles when we trust in him and focus on the one.  

In an FHE we watched the parable of the lost sheep.  And I love how it teaches to focus on the one.  The apostles also teach this.  They focus on the ONE person who is in front of them to help them feel known and loved.  I know that when we trust in God and make our only worry the well being of his children, he will send us blessings.  This week has been a rough week for the work in my sector due to little time there but we have received two calls of people who want us to visit them.  Two people literally asked us to teach them.  And that is a miracle.  I know that when we strive to follow the Spirit and do what the Lord would do if he were here, he will send us miracles to show us that we are on the right track.  The trick after that is to stay humble enough to see his hand and keep doing his will.  

I learned that Faith is my iron rod.

I learned that the way I can be like Christ is submitting to the voluntad de mi Padre/will of my Father.  Like he did.  That means being obedient to every commandment he has given not because I should but because I want to and I love him no matter the commandment.  

Bottom line of my week, Jesus Christ lives.  He leads this church.  President Nelson is his servant and everyone under him, every bishop, stake president, mission president, general authority, home teacher, etc. is a representative of Christ to minister to his children.  

I know that everything that happens and every decision that is made through revelation is inspired for a reason.  And I know that my Heavenly Father knows me and my needs and my heart and my worries.  He knows me and is aware of me.  And I know he is aware of every one of his children on the earth and wants us to know and feel this love and worry.

God is our loving Heavenly Father.

If you don't trust or know that ask him.

Talk to him.

He will show you.

I know and I promise you.

Hermana Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment