Monday, March 12, 2018

What!!! Monday

Monday, March 12, 2018

So this week was the fastest ever.  I think I always say that but I think this time it's true.  It was a roller coaster of emotions but I'll share the best ones.

Manuel got baptized and he almost didn't come out of the water. hahah (he is 93)  We were very nervous but he made it out hahaha and he was so happy after.  His testimony was so sweet!!

Juana got baptized.  She is so happy!! She is pumped to go to the temple for her family and to do her endowment. 

I have like no time to tell more but it was a very happy moment for me to see the happiness shine in them. 

Maria is doing great and with a fecha for the 24 so we are working on that.

Love you all.  The church is truuuuue.

I found photos in my junk mail!  YEAH!
Manuel is on the left.

Juana. 

With the sister who referred Juana.



No comments:

Post a Comment