Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Luciana!!

Monday, April 9, 2018

So this week was super fast bc we worked our butts off!!!  We have been dropping a lot of people who are not progressing and looking for people who are prepared!! 

Luciana got baptized and her mom gave permission for her brother to be baptized too!!  We are visiting now her parents hoping to get them married then baptized too!!

My thoughts this week have been about obedience (I often think about that now).  Bc it is the most basic principle but the hardest and the one that if everyone could understand we would live for years in peace like the Book of Mormon.  I know that obedience brings blessings and the blessings are way bigger than we could ever imagine.  It doesn't matter the commandment if we choose to be obedient "just because" we will receive 100 times more.  

The church is true and it's a blessing to be a part of it.

Don't treat casually the truths we have thanks to the restoration bc casualness leads to casualties. 

(please excuse my English) (Note:  Thankfully edited prior to this being published.)

I love you all

Hna Glassett

An extra bonus from her personal letter... 

My week has been good and very fast.  We are working as hard as we can and I am....... hold onto your chair.

teaching my companion how to use her time efficiently (spelled terribly wrong)  

I don't know how I learned that but I cannot not use my time efficiently.  Every time I want to just sit for a bit and do nothing I remember this is the Lord's time not mine and I'm like yaaaa vamos!!!



This is me when someone gets baptized.

This is Luciana.

No comments:

Post a Comment