Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I broke out of the CCM

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

So last night i was up wayyyy late packing and then I woke up at 5 ate some bread and peaced out to Central. It was really hard saying goodbye to Hermana Brasher but she will do great things.

We spent the morning learning things and talking and to be honest I don't really remember much of  what was said. I am SOOO TIRED! They gave us papa johns for lunch so I was pumped!!!

I got my first companion in the field! Her name is Hermana Mendoza. She is from Argentina and is ready to work so that makes me happy! She is so nice and I'm glad I am with her. I know it will help me learn faster.

The area we are in is called Rimac and our ward we are serving in is called Leoncio Prado. We are in a ward with a companionship of Elders and we have the stls (sister trainer leaders) in our zone. So far today I've been to my new apartment. It's tiny!! But great! We talked to the taxi driver about the restoration and I was not super lost but I'm mentally and physically exhausted! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!

The man next to me keeps looking at me and is listening to I'm never gonna dance again real loud on his phone.  lol This guy likes his oldies.  (Note:  She probably doesn't know George Michael died which is probably why the guy is listening to the song, not because he likes oldies. haha.)   


The people here are so ready to here the gospel and there are so many opportunities! I'm feeling very tired and overwhelmed but I have faith that it's all gonna be okay and I'm excited to make a difference.
NO REGRETS!!

Te amo con todo mi corazon!

Hermana Glassett



New comp, Hermana Mendoza.

The most awesome mission presidents ever! President and Hermana Larson.
Erin's first meeting with them in Peru in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment