Monday, May 22, 2017

I have an authentic Asian friend

Monday, May 22, 2017

lol My comp told me that this week.  And it's so true!!  She's so Asian!!  She eats rice 3 times a day and eats noodles for breakfast!!!! lol She is hilarious and I'm so happy to be with her another transfer!!

We had interviews with Pres this week.  He and Hna Larson are the best.  I love them!!

This week went by so fast and we worked hard!!!  Our goal is to find 16 families before the end of the transfer.  So hopefully two will be married and get baptized.  We want four people to get baptized in June!

Jaime is great! So excited and the members love him!  Missionary work is SOOO much easier when the members are involved!!!  He is getting baptized this Saturday and he is so happy!!

We worked really hard this week.  We haven't knocked on every door yet but we are working on it.  I probably only have three more weeks in this sector with my dear Hna Meroy so we are gonna make it count!!

The mission is great and I'm so happy!!!

Les Amooo

Hna Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment