Tuesday, August 29, 2017

idk whats up or down but its a bit chilly here in peru

Monday, August 28, 2017

Sooooo this week was super crazy!!!! 

To start off a few weeks ago someone threw bleach at some Hnas in our zone so they for safety reasons had to come sleep with us at night and they have been there like a week.  Well some other things happened and we needed to have our cuarto/room open so they went to live with a member from the states. 

So this week we had a miracle bc we had been looking for a jas/ysa who came to the capilla abierta a month ago and he texted us and asked if he could come to church and he did and we visited him and he's great.  He is looking for happiness.  Mabel's kids are good and bad.  One of them said he doesn't want anything but we are gonna work with the others. 

So also this week we had multizonas and they were great!  Lots of things I really needed and another VERY crazy experience that I don't fully understand but I just know that priesthood power is the most powerful thing on the planet.  End of story.  (also Katy Perry hot and cold is playing right now, party rock Peru.)

So yeah after the multizonas we had other Hnas staying with us for something that happened in the multizona but they left and all was good.  But then we went to callao to do divisions and when we got back to our sector we got a message that we had to return and bring one of the Hnas with us.  The other went with some other Hnas that are pretty close.  So she stayed with us all weekend and today we had a pday with Hna Larson and all the Hnas in the mission is was super fun.  I got to see Hna Meroy and Hna Lizarbe and Hna ñaupa!  And it was fun to be there together all of us.  Then at the end, our other comp had her chat with the big guy and she is gonna stay with us for the rest of the cambio (one week) so now we are a trio which means WE WILL VISIST ALL THE MEN!!  Bc we don't need an extra mujer/girl. 

So this week also we have been working with Celia and she is a really independent awesome girl.  She still hasn't accepted to get baptized but she is really looking for something better.

Lince is super great and I'm super happy here.  The ward is great and we are getting more and more confidence with them.

This week I have noticed that I am very prideful, it is something that I see easily in others but in myself I'm a little blind.  So I am fighting with that right now, my fight to be more humble, accept the advice people give me to change, accept how others act and their way of being, and accepting that I can let others ideas and decisions be right and feel at peace with that.  I'm learning more than ever that the natural man is the enemy to God and I don't want to be his enemy so I am really trying to humble myself and be Christlike.  I'm grateful for my savior and the example he has given me so I can  do my best to follow it.

I love you all

Hna Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment