Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Censo

Monday, October 23, 2017

So this Sunday there was a census and nobody could leave from 8 until 5 so we did not have church meetings.  But it was a good day bc we were able to study lots!  Do lots of practices and plan well for this week!!

So starting off, yes I'm still in Lince.  Yes I have been in Peru for 11 months and only 2 sectors, yes the ward members are saying I might as well buy my house cause they'll probably call me as the next relief society pres haha but I'm happy as a clam!!  Lince is great and I'm hoping to leave it a better place than I found it.

So my companion is Hermana Ribón she is from Cordoba....... COLOMBIA.  She is awesome!  And just in this first week together we have seen LOTS of miracles and this transfer is gonna be SICK!

So Gilmer and Karina dropped us.  Sad but we will be okay.  Priscila and Fanchesca are good!  We will visit them tomorrow!  We also are now helping Elvira be prepared for her baptism and she is married!!!  So we are hoping to meet her husband and teach him as well!  And Sunday we found Doris!  She is great!  She is really looking and has a real intention to find the truth.  We are also helping her prepare to be baptized!  The best part of this week for me was working hard with my comp.  She is very diligent and very obedient and very clean!!  She has cleaned the whole cuarto #blessed.  And she knows why she's here so it has been fun to work hard with her.  We found a lot of people this week so we know that November will be a good month if we keep working hard.

Also I have been studying repentance looking for the part in the bom where it explains it mas/more clearly.  And I love in Mosiah 27, I think it's 24, 25 y 26.  But I invite y'all to read the whole chapter and if you are feeling crazy also Alma 36.  I love the story of Alma the younger more and more the more I read them.  How beautiful it is to know that the one that will realize final judgement is the one that knows all the desires of our heart.

I love you all and I love my savior and my heavenly father.

Don't forget to read the bom everyday it's the BEEEEST

Hna Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment