Monday, November 20, 2017

1 year what?

Monday, November 20, 2017

So... I've been here in Peru 1 whole year.... I have nothing to say.

This week was a little more calm than the last one.  Priscila has found a place to go and she now just needs to find a place for her dog.  The craziness never ends!!  We had two inercambios this week and it was super fun!!

Hermana Kennedy is new in the mission and she came and her name is also Erin so now we are just bffs.  haha  The mission is so cool bc you can meet so many different Hermanas from different places who teach you all these different things.  Especially being with my comp.  My comp is so sweet.  She has taught me so much this cambio and she keeps teaching me how to be a better person.  I hope we get another cambio together.  

Hector this week was okay.  He only smoked half the days of the week so he is moving forward but they have told us that he has to have like a month of trial before he can get baptized. 

Cristian wants to get baptized with his daughters.  It will just be hard bc he wants to get married but his pareja wants to get separated.  So we will see but he still brings his little chuckys to church haha only one, the others are angels, haha.

We also met Oscar this week.  He is really great is pf (part family?) and very excited to get to know more but his work is really busy always so we will see. 

So also I don't think I told ya'll last week (the 9th) my convert Mabel.  Her daughters got baptized.  They have moved and now live in the elders sector but still it was such a good feeling seeing Mabel be so strengthened in her faith and in her decision to get baptized and her daughters follow in her footsteps!!!

Also this week our ward mission leader got released.  It was so sad bc he is so awesome and works so hard.  I cried in principios del evangelio but our new mission leader is a convert from May of THIS YEAR!  He is 22 and super awesome!!  My comp Hna ñaupa baptized him before I came to Lince.  Such short time as a member but he is so strong.  So he will be a great mission leader and hopefully this will help him to be excited to go on the mission.

The face to face was also sick!!  We got to go bc it was a mission opportunity but we didn't bring anyone.  The ward here is also getting more excited to work hard with us so I am really happy!! 

As far as cambios go... so they are next Tuesday and I have no idea if I will stay or go.  I feel them both.  I would love to have another cambio in Lince that would be 7 months so we will see if they let me haha!!!  Love you all.  Thank you for your prayers.  Please send them for my investigators.  They need them more than me. 

Love you

Hermana Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment