Monday, January 29, 2018

cerritos y perritos

Monday, January 29, 2018

just bc that's all I see everyday lol.  So it's really hot here and I can't remember when it wasn't.  I got a cold this week and lost my voice AGAIN!  So that was Wednesday that I lost it and it still isn't very good but what am I gonna do not talk?

So this week we had interviews and a meeting in Magdalena but HF still helped us find new people to teach.  The problem we are having right now if that nobody wants to go to church.  Josue didn't go so he has to get baptized the 10th and when we told him he was so sad!  And the fam didn't go either bc the kids were all running crazy naked in the streets, that's not a joke.  So we only had Lucho at church.  He is jw and his mom is a member so we will see if he decides to progress or not but he said he would read the Book of Mormon so we are gonna do everything we can so that he receives his answer.  The cool thing in Rimac is that someone will literally open their door and say, "were you coming to visit us?"  And you say, "uh ya."  And they let you in.  But we really need these people to come to church.  It has been a little discouraging this week but I know that things are looking up!  

We are visiting a joven who lives in front of the church who comes to play soccer.  He is super great and the jas already know him!  He said he was gonna read the BOM a have 10 questions so that is a good sign. 

The ward here is the best.  They are so good us and we have activities every day!! 

I love Rimac and I'm so happy to climb the cerro everyday and share the gospel.

Love you all!!

Hna Glassett 

So we filled the font halfway b4 we realized that the door to the boys bathroom was locked.  So this is how we unlocked it.  I'm blessed for my long legs.





This was our christmas multizona

and our christmas day activity.

cambios 4 in one taxi

Hna Meroy is gonna be stl!!!  She's the best!

mi compi

living the dream

the cerrito

If you look close it says stair number 1553 say what


No comments:

Post a Comment