Monday, February 5, 2018

templooooo

Monday, February 5, 2018 

This is the first Monday in 3 weeks that we have pday.  That means cleaning!!! haha. 

This week Josue told us he was gonna be on vacation for a month so he couldn't get baptized.  So we were heart broken but we felt tranquilas!  So Thursday our DL called and said come to the church right now.  We got there and Josue was there!!! He is gonna get baptized on Saturday!!!  We are so happy for him!!!  Also this week we visits a lot of abuelas.  There are two who could progress.  This ward is the best!!!  They help us so much and it is cool to be a big group of missionaries.  The bishop is so cool! 

This week we also had the multizone and it was super awesome!  I learned so much!!!  I need to learn so much still!!!  I feel like I need 1 year more just to learn everything and even then I would need more time.  

Also we went to the temple and it was the fastest session I have ever been too.  I just ate it all up and learned things that will help me now and in the future.  I love the temple and I love being a missionary.  

Something I liked from my study this week is the story of the people of Alma the older.  They were a great people and obeyed and lived in peace and did not fight and listened to the prophet and everything they were supposed to do.  And they were taken captive by the Lamanites.  So why would this righteous people be taken captive and have this big trial if they are doing everything right?  In the scripture in Mosiah 23 it says it was a trial of their patience and their faith.  For everyone who is passing by a difficult moment and doesn't understand why bc they are doing everything right, God needs you on his side and he needs you to be strong.  So he will try your patience and your faith and he will refine the crap out of you bc he needs you to be strong.  This life is a battle and God needs his warriors to be strong.  So let your trials refine you not define you and trust in the small whispers that you have felt.  Trust in the faith you once testified to have and trust in a loving Father who wants you to come home and fight.  I know that we need our savior everyday of our lives and that this plan is perfect. 

Love you all

Hna Glassett 





No comments:

Post a Comment