Tuesday, January 9, 2018

churrrrrrrrros

Editor's note:  I have no idea what churros has to do with this letter, but bear with her because she's funny. 

Monday, January 8, 2017

So this week Jose Abram got baptized!!! He was so happy!!!!  He has been waiting so long for this!!! And it was so sick bc a bunch of people came.  There we 30 people there so it was super full!!  It was so great!!  And he was so happy.  The next day was his confirmation.

Also Alvino.  Who is the goal for this Saturday.  Was gone all week and he came home Saturday night we thought for sure he wouldn't go bc we could talk to him.    But he went!!  Soito!!  (No idea what that means.)  He brought his grandson!!  It was awesome!!

Also, there is a member who accompanies us everyday and she is the best.  Her name is Leyla.  

Also cambios are tomorrow and it has been so short!!  I think we will stay together but sho knows!!!  IT would be sick.  My comp is the best, we get along super well.  It's like arroz and pollo. (rice and chicken, lol Peru's staples)

So as a mission we have made the goal to have 2018 in 2018.  So we need every companionship to baptize two every month at least to reach it.  My comp and I are still going for once a week.  We will reach it I know we are so close. 

This week has been a good week.  I love being a missionary and sharing the gospel with everyone.  I am super happy to be in Peru. 

Funny story of the week.  Today cleaning the cuarto/room we found a cucaracha and my comp screamed and I tried to kill it with a spray but it just ran so I tried to trap it in a cup.  (At this point we are both screaming) and in trying to trap it I fell and as I fell I was in the perfect position to trap it in the cup.  I BELIEVE IN MIRACLESSSSSSSSS (since ya came along) okay too much too soon.

Love you alllllll

Read the Book of Mormon and the conference talks from October!!  A conference very inspired in that they reminded us to follow the council of the prophet and showed and exampled of obedience.  Also, I invite you to read the last conference talk from President Monson about the Book of Mormon!!

Love you all!!!

zone activity on Christmas

zone activity on Christmas

zone activity new years

zone activity new years

con mi compi

distrito

zona

as hermanas (tal vez we receive more hermanas in the zona!!!) I'm sorry for that English.

JOSE ABRAM!!! He has been waiting 3 months for permission!!! 


Sunday
this man in the mototaxi gave me his hat bc  I said it was cool. so I gave him a cookie. sharing is caring hahaha

Saturday







No comments:

Post a Comment