Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hermana Rimac

Monday, January 15, 2018

That is my new name that President gave me bc guess what I had changes but I'm still in Rimac!!  hahahaa So remember how I said last week that we might be getting new Hnas in Rimac???  I am the new Hnas in Rimac.  I'm in barrion Rimac 1 antes.  It was 6 elders and now we are 8 missionaries in one ward.  Four companionships.  I am also with a new missionary Hna Baez from Paraguay.  So it has been very interesting getting to know the ward, the sector, the members and teaching my comp how do things but she is AWESOME!!  We get along really well and she makes me laugh!  We don't have a place to live yet so we are staying with the Hermanas Capacitadoras which is the best bc I still get to hang out with Hna Pauvif every night.  It is probably too much fun but what are you gonna do.  

So today we are not gonna have pday and tomorrow will also be a long day bc we are doing a two days working 100% days so it will be very tiring but I'm PUMPED!!  haha My sector we are literally starting from 0 from no investigators but I have faith we will baptize in January and we found a sick family for February.

I love you.  There's no time.  I gotta go WORK!!!!

THE CHURCH IS TRUUUUUUE!

Hna Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment